czwartek, 3 sierpnia 2017

DJ Mucus - Summer of Love [ER029]

While most producers make a song or EP, DJ Mucus releases another album. "Summer of Love" is a collection of typical summer hits (of course, typical for this artist). I can't say more about this album than it's just pure version of Mucus himself. The track which caught the most of my attention is "Fix Bloody Fix" due to its unique blockbuster. Have fun listening in the shade of the palm trees.

Tracklist:
1. 666 cpr
2. Let's Defecate Together
3. Sikorsky
4. Flex Bloody Flex
5. Futa Festival
6. It's All Right
7. My Track For Anti-Flex Records
8. Decrepit Luncheonette
9. Janis Dumpilng
10. Fix Bloody Fix
11. Ramon Has Vocaloîd
12. Summer of Love
13. The Actual Schnetz
14. I Hate What U Do But I Like The Way U Do It
15. The Champion Of My Love
16. Church Of Zion
17. Raw Fixageddon
18. Swarming Of Lovely Drones

Bonus: Liner (Author note)

- - -

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz